- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
|Monday November 26, 2012||presented by:|
Tennessee Titans: Offensive coordinator Chris Palmer has been dismissed. Quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains has been promoted to offensive coordinator.
Idaho: In addition to Chris Tormey, we have also learned that San Jose State offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren will interview tomorrow in Idaho as well.
Kentucky: San Jose State head coach Mike MacIntyre told reporters today that he has not been contacted by Kentucky or Cal.
FootballScoop Running Backs Coach of the Year: Five finalists have been announced: Gary Campbell (Oregon), Thomas Hammock (Wisconsin), Pierre Ingram (Louisiana Tech), Calvin Magee (Arizona) and Jafar Williams (Kent State).
Broyles Award: Five finalists have been named for the Broyles Award: Mike Bobo, Dan Quinn, Bob Diaco, Kliff Kingsbury and Derek Mason.
Cleveland Browns: Mike Holmgren's last day with the organization will be Friday.
Bowling Green: Bowling Green State University is looking for an Offensive Graduate Assistant. We are looking for a candidate with Offensive Line experience. Please no phone calls. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campbell University (FCS - NC): Liberty special teams coordinator Mike Minter will be announced tomorrow as the new head coach at Campbell.
Missouri: Missouri's athletic director just addressed the rumor about Gary Pinkel stepping down with, "Of course Gary will return. Absolutely." Same thing we told you yesterday. Move along, nothing to see here.
Northern Iowa (FCS): The University of Northern Iowa is seeking a FCS opponent for 2013. Available dates are 9/14 or 9/28. Contact Associate AD Steve Schofield at email@example.com or (319) 273-7465 if interested.
Kentucky: On Saturday CBS Sports reported that Florida State defensive coordinator Mark Stoops had interviewed for the Kentucky job. Jimbo Fisher just addressed this at his press conference saying directly "Mark has not interviewed for the job."
Florida: Will Muschamp said today that he doesn't anticipate any staff changes this off-season although he said he would speak with some receivers coach (Bush Hamdan still considered "interim"?).
Kentucky: Plenty of people sending us reports that Butch Jones will be named head coach at Kentucky very soon. Our sources tell us this is not the case.
Idaho: Sources tell us that Wyoming defensive coordinator Chris Tormey remains a strong candidate for the Idaho job and is expected to interview in Idaho tomorrow.
MMQB: Peter King of Sports Illustrated had this tidbit in his Monday Morning QB. Top five college coaches likely to be considered candidates for NFL jobs (based off of recent conversations with front office personnel): 1. Chip Kelly, 2. David Shaw, 3. Brian Kelly, 4. Kirk Ferentz, 5. Doug Marrone. King says he believes Bill O'Brien will remain loyal to Penn State (so do we). King also listed 10 NFL assistants who might get a look at head jobs as well.