Video of the Day - Oregon State intro video teaser
- Published: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 07:56
- by Doug Samuels
Meant to get to this a day ago, but the AFCA released its Division II preseason top 25 on Monday. Just like they finished 2013, Northwest Missouri State tops the poll by a resounding margin. The Bearcats garnered 31 of 32 available first-place votes. The lone defector went to Henderson State, which checks in at No. 8. Grand Valley State, Minnesota-Duluth, Colorado State-Pueblo and North Alabama rounded out the top five.
The full poll:
1. Northwest Missouri State - 799 total points (31 first-place votes)
2. Grand Valley State (Mich.) - 725
3. Minnesota-Duluth - 634
4. Colorado State-Pueblo - 619
5. North Alabama - 589
6. Lenoir-Rhyne (N.C.) - 538
7. Minnesota State-Mankato - 530
8. Henderson State (Ark.) - 523
9. Pittsburg State (Kan.) - 522
10. West Chester (Pa.) - 477
11. West Texas A&M - 407
12. Shepherd (W. Va.) - 393
13. Ohio Dominican - 390
14. Winston-Salem State (N.C.) - 389
15. St. Cloud State (Minn.) - 350
16. Carson-Newman (Tenn.) - 333
17. Tarleton State (Texas) - 266
18. Indianapolis - 229
19. Delta State (Miss.) - 206
20. Indiana (Pa.) - 167
21. North Carolina-Pembroke - 140
t-22. Azusa Pacific (Calif.) - 133
t-22. Emporia State (Kan.) - 133
24. Bloomsburg (Ind.) - 103
25. Tuskegee (Ala.) - 98
In place of Peyton Manning, Gatorade is using Cam Newton in a few of their commercials. While Peyton may pass for a six foot five version of your local gas station manager, Newton plays a much different role in his appearances.
And if I may add, he does it quite well. The second one is especially good.
If you haven't already seen Peyton's, see all six of his latest Gatorade commercials here.
Here they are folks, all six of Peyton Manning's "Sweat it to Get it" Gatorade commercials in one spot.
No need to thank me, just enjoy.
Ah, team building. We all love it. Kudos to Bryan Harsin for coming up with something different...SWAT training for his staff.
You be the judge...at the 2:15 mark, does the first coach through the door take a bullet? I think the staff might be down a man... Enjoy!