- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
The Scoop on What You Missed This Week
If you go to the movies this weekend, be on the lookout for college football references.
The Starting Five: Our five best stories of the week.
- Good advice from the hardwood: "Body language screams, it never whispers."
- Here's an example of what not to say in a job interview.
- A look at the line of equipment that transformed Iowa State's strength program.
- The day of recknoning is still close to 18 months away, but the time to worry about the College Football Playoff is now.
The Film Room: A sampling of the best videos we posted this week.
- For you high school coaches, put together a video like this to highlight your program's tradition.
- What goes through an offensive coordinator's head on 4th and 1?
- Gary Andersen and some Wisconsin players got together to make a young fan's dream come true.
- Take an all-access look at Penn State's impressive weight room.
The Best in Non-Coaching News: We specialize in coaching news here at The Scoop, but we also keep you up to date with everything going on in the world of college football.
- Studying equals winning. Programs with FBS's top APR scores also happen to produce winning records, while programs at the bottom of the APR scoresheet also happen to struggle on most Saturdays.
- The Learfield Sports Directors' Cup winners have been announced for the top all-around athletic departments in Division I, Division II, Division III and NAIA. Guess what? Stanford wins. Again.
- Also announced this week: 28 ADs were shared Athletic Director of the Year honors.
- What do Ireland, Dubai, the Bahamas and Little Rock, Arkansas, have in common? They could all host new bowl games.