- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Georgia's iPad / iPhone app is outstanding
Every now and then we see a new app that really just blows us away with its creativity and execution. This morning we stumbled upon Georgia's new app from Overtime Software - The Georgia Way.
From the moment you open it, the app keeps finding more and more ways to engage you. Every time you tap something and get a "cool" feature, graphic or screen you think no way it gets better; but it just does. I'm pretty sure I just spent 30 minutes in the app.
Georgia has loaded the app with original videos; plus the graphics and story telling are top notch. This app has to resonate with high school players. This is the type of app that other coaches will see and say, "that's legit".
The app was a collaborative effort between Overtime Software and Georgia football and the videos were produced by video coordinator Brett Greene and his staff. Impressive work all around.
There are a number of high quality videos in the app; and honestly we could have picked any of them to showcase here; but the one below provides a great walk through view of Georgia's facilities. Nice!
The app, which looks great on both an iPad and iPhone is available in iTunes at this link.
Update> Added a few screen shots from the iPhone version below.
Disclosure: Overtime Software has sponsored both the 2012 and the 2013 Spring tours. Further disclosure: Their work is outstanding.