- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
The Scoop on What You Missed This Week
In case you weren't glued to the Scoop this week (and if not, where have you been?), we've compiled the best stories, videos and news of the week in one place for your convenience.
The Starting Five: Our five best stories of the week.
- After 27 years in the Navy, Brian Haack served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Haiti. Now he just wants to coach. Who's going to hire Brian Haack?
- USA Today revealed a list of all FBS athletic director salaries on Wednesday, and we took a conference-by-conference look at the highest paid, lowest paid and best value ADs.
- Urban Meyer dished on his coaching philosophy this week. Grade every day and never coach effort.
- Jay Boulware left Wisconsin for Oklahoma this week, and Gary Andersen had some pretty strong words to say in response.
The Film Room: Here's a snippet of the best videos we posted this week.
- Georgia Tech's managers work harder than yours.
- Nebraska opened spring football this week in a very traditional fashion. Wait, nevermind. Bo Pelini led the Huskers in the Harlem Shake.
- A Tulsa defensive lineman tore a tackling sled apart this week and we have the video evidence to prove it.
- Experience Colorado's spring practice through the players' eyes.
- Kent State did an excellent job of telling its storied history and showcasing its even-better present.
The best in non-coaching news: We major in coaching news at FootballScoop, but we're also on top of everything else going on in the world of college football.
- The opening-weekend college football schedule is already coming together. By far the best news of the week.
- The NCAA has officially adopted a handful of rules changes and hit the pause button on some of its proposed recruiting reforms.
- Sports Illustrated released its list of the most powerful men in football this week.