- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
FootballScoop's Fifth Quarter
While you were out watching the NFL Combine and filling out your Oscars picks, we were compiling everything you need to know from the world of football this week:
The Top Five: here are the five best things we wrote this week.
- We had a chance to sit down with LSU recruiting coordinator Frank Wilson on how they do business. We can all learn from Frank Wilson.
- Willie Fritz is in the NJCAA Hall of Fame, and led Divison II Central Missouri to its first playoff berth in 32 years and then took Sam Houston State to back-to-back FCS National Championship games. We spoke with Fritz's for this week's installment of 10 Questions With.
- Here's a question we haven't seen anyone else ask about the Big Ten's proposed FCS scheduling ban: are we sure it will actually improve their non-conference schedules? And if not, what's the point?
- Cam Cameron's hiring as LSU's offensive coordinator was officially announced last week, and his salary was revealed earlier this week. Where his salary stacks up in the SEC and across the nation.
- Ed Orgeron is back at USC which, as he said this week, feels like home.
The film room: Every week we post a good number of videos from all levels across the country. Here's the best of the best.
- It's become an annual tradition at this point: LSU's "Impact Freshmen" video.
- Here's what David Shaw told his team after they won the Rose Bowl.
- With a share of its first conference title and a move to the Big Ten on the way, the future is bright at Rutgers. Here's their excellent 2012 highlight video.
- While we're at it, here's what Toledo has going on.
- Georgia showed us what it's like in their preparation for spring football.
- Division III Lycoming College does a great job of gearing its recruiting video toward its audience.
- Division III Elmhurst College also put together a very good highlight video.
The best in non-coaching news: Everything outside the coaching carousel that you need to know about.
- Houston could be getting a new set of helmets.
- Texas A&M has big, big plans for its upcoming major renovations of Kyle Field.
- The Big East at one time turned down a $1 billion offer from ESPN. The conference and the Worldwide Leader are now getting back together for the price of $130 million.
- Florida Atlantic announced the naming rights of its new stadium this week, and not everyone approves.
- The ACC has decided to get into the restaurant business.
- Though it recently pushed for the right to hold a championship game, Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby said this week his conference has no intention of actually holding a championship game.
- Penn State and Syracuse will open the season at MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands.