- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
The Boulder experience: Restoring the fight
When it comes down to the scenery, it's tough to beat the landscape and skyline of Boulder, Colorado.
As far as the program goes, while they've fallen on hard times recently, the Colorado program is one of the top 25 programs in the country in wins and they have also produced 26 conference titles.
Mike MacIntyre inherits a program that will require some initial rebuilding to fit his staff's style, but should be primed to do big things based on their tradition.
The video below highlights the Boulder experience, both in the Boulder community and the football program. At about the 6 minute mark, one former player explains what he learned while playing for the Buffs, and it all comes down to the word "fight".
"What I learned here on campus, what I learned here on that football field, on Folsom field and on that practice field stuck with me my entire life. Hard work. Discipline. Brotherhood. Sacrifice yourself for the team. Working to achieve something that I could never do by myself."
"When it comes down to you, as a player...How you can directly influence your teams success? How can you make sure that your team comes out on top?"
"I think 'fight' is a word that encompasses all of that. From the opening whistle to the last whistle, you're always fighting. You're not conceding a play, you're not conceding a yard, you're not allowing things to happen."
"You're imposing your will. You're not fighting back. The word is fight."