- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Colorado AD Mike Bohn promises changes coming for football program
In an interview with the Boulder Daily Camera on Saturday, Colorado athletics director Mike Bohn took stock of the Buffaloes' football program, expressing the need to make changes. The Buffs lost 45-0 to Stanford at Folsom Field, dropping their record to 1-8 on the season.
"We're not where we want to be," Bohn said. "No one is happy with what has happened on the field, players, coaches, staff, fans."
In his second season on the job, Embree is 4-18 at Colorado. The Buffaloes are in the midst of a five-game losing streak, scoring no more than 17 points and allowing no less than 42 points during the skid.
"Recognizing our shortcomings early in the season, coach Embree, his staff, our leadership team along with football professionals have been engagedin numerous endeavors to address our challenges," Bohn said. "We are working to correct voids now in an effort to not lose time before the end of the season."
Earlier this season, CU President Bruce Benson issued suport for Embree.
"I don't like to micromanage," Benson said in September. "There's no point that I or anybody else is going to step in that I know about. So we're going to play it out. We're going to rebuild and be positive and move forward."
Read the Boulder Daily Camera's full report here.