- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Indiana AD gives Kevin Wilson a vote of confidence
Kevin Wilson and his staff had Indiana off to a solid start, beating Indiana State and UMass in their first two games.
However, during their game against UMass, their starting quarterback broke his leg and they later found out that he will miss the rest of the season. Through those first two weeks they were ranked in the top 20 in total offense and sacks allowed. Very few programs in the country have the type of depth needed at quarterback to sustain their momentum after a loss like that.
Their next two games resulted in losses to Ball State (39-41) and Northwestern (29-44).
Despite having three wins through his first 19 games, Hoosier athletic director Fred Glass is standing beside Coach Wilson.
“We absolutely have the right guy and absolutely have the right staff. I gave him a seven-year contract and we’re going to stick with him. For a variety of reasons, both voluntarily and involuntarily, we haven’t stuck with a football coach since Bill Mallory." Glass told the Indy Star this week.
“Our goal was to find the right guy, give him the resources to be successful and then stick with him so we get the benefit of building something. And I absolutely believe we have the right guy in Kevin Wilson."
This weekend the Hoosiers will look to get back on track against Michigan State, who has dropped two of their last three (with losses against Notre Dame and Ohio State). Kickoff is scheduled for noon ET and can be seen on the Big Ten Network.