- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
A look behind Oklahoma State's offensive numbers
While Oklahoma State has opened up their season with two wins against Savannah State, and Louisiana-Lafayette, and a loss to Arizona, they've managed to pick up right where they left off on the offensive side of the ball despite losing two starters in the first round of the NFL draft.
Considering the production that they lost, putting up over 63 points per game (which leads the country), is impressive against nearly any competition. But there's more when you dig a little deeper behind the stat lines.
For example, we saw a few notes earlier regarding just how impressive the Cowboy's offense has been at not just putting up points, but also doing it extremely efficiently.
Oklahoma State has a streak of scoring at least 30 points in 21 straight games dating back to 2010. The next closest streak to that is Oregon, with 17 straight 30 point games. Dating back to 1916, Oklahoma State has put up 60 points in 13 games, seven of which have come since the beginning of the 2010 season (twice in 2010, three times in 2011, and twice in three games this year).
Also, the Cowboys have been able to score quickly, with at least one scoring drive of less than two minutes in 29 straight games. In just three games so far this season, they've accounted for 16 scoring drives of less than two minutes.
All of that is impressive considering the staff has prepared eight different guys for starting offensive roles through the first handful of games.
This weekend the Cowboys face a Texas team that brings a top ten scoring offense into the game (7th nationally at just over 49 points per game), while allowing just 16 points per game.
The game can be seen on FOX at 7:50pm ET.