Playboy has their list...FootballScoop has ours
- by Administrator 1 year ago
Yesterday, Playboy magazine released their "Top 10 Party Schools" list. Here's what they came up with:
One could spend hours debating the accuracy of such a list; but at FootballScoop we've got other things on our mind (ok yes, we did spend a few minutes remembering some good nights in our past...).
The FootballScoop Staff spent countless hours researching our own Top 10 list (i.e. we made a few phone calls)...and came up with, the "Football Coaches Top 10 Party Staffs" list.
Now, we're not talking night clubs, frat parties, body shots....no we're talking places you want to go to talk ball, watch some tape, grill some steaks and maybe enjoy a few of your favorite adult beverages. Without further adieu, we present the list:
- West Virginia - You'll never forget your first time hearing Holgorsen explain his offense
- South Carolina - Spurrier and his staff can tell some stories and are very hospitable
- Michigan - Hoke, Borges and Mattison - that's going to be a fun trip
- Washington State - Leach alone is worth the trip; but he's got some good ball coaches on his staff
- Northwestern - A lot of coaches believe Fitz will go down as one of the best ever
- Missouri - Great group of guys who can tell some stories...and teach you some things about coaching
- North Carolina - Fun, smart group of coaches at UNC
- Oklahoma State - Get Monken and Gundy going, kick your feet up, sit back, relax and enjoy the show
- Ohio State - So much to learn from these guys technically. Find a seat between Vrabel & Fickell, trust us
- Vanderbilt - A young, high energy staff who enjoys talkin football. Let Herb Hand handle dinner plans.
We really wanted to include Stanford on this list because David Shaw has a great group of coaches on his staff and they are a whole lot of fun to hang out with...but putting Stanford on a "Top 10 Party" list just inherently seemed so wrong.
With that said, there truly are a lot of other staffs that just as easily could have made this list. Don't throw garbage next time we see you. Feel free to leave a comment below about those that we missed, or hit us up on Twitter @FootballScoop.