- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
Profiling the PAC-12 summer football camps
Today, we take a look at the different ways that PAC-12 schools will operate their summer camps. The PAC-12 programs typically won’t draw as many campers as the SEC programs, but just like everyone, the PAC-12 coaches are trying to evaluate future prospects during their summer camps.
Arizona, UCLA, USC, and Utah will each host a 7 on 7 camp. Oregon and Washington State will each host a full contact camp. Oregon State has a pretty simple plan, a 4-day camp for grades 6-12.
Here’s the full breakdown:
Arizona will host a 1-day 7 on 7 camp, a 1-day Big Man Competition, a 3-day camp for ages 14-18, a 3-day camp for ages 8-13, and a 1-day camp for specialists ages 14-18.
Arizona State will host a 3-day camp for grades 5-12 and a 1-day JR/SR prospect camp.
UCLA will host a 1-day camp for high school campers, 1-day linemen camp, a 1-day high school camp for skill positions and specialists, a 1-day day 7 on 7 camp, and a 3-day youth camp for grades 3-8.
USC will host a 1-day OL / DL camp for high school campers, a 1-day skill position only camp for high school campers, a 2-day Rising Stars prospect camp for grade 10-12, a 1-day 7 on 7, a 1-day youth camp for grades 3-8, and a 1-day kicking camp for grades 7-12.
Oregon will host a 5-day full contact camp for grades 8-12 and a 1-day kicking / snapping camp for high school campers. The Ducks call it “The premier full contact camp in the Northwest.”
Oregon State will host a 4-day camp for grades 6 -12.
Washington will host a 1-day high school only camp, 2 separate 1-day passing camps for high school teams, and a 2-day Rising Star prospect camp for grades 10-12.
Washington State will host a 4-day full contact camp for high school campers and a 1-day youth camp for K-8 graders.
Stanford gets serious. The Cardinal will host a 2-day camp for high school campers, a 2-day quarterbacks only camp, a 1-day wide receivers camp that is matched up with a 1-day defensive backs camp, a 1-day specialists camp, a 2-day team camp, a 1-day passing camp, a 2-day youth camp, and a separate 1-day youth camp.
Cal will host a 3-day full contact camp for high school campers, 2 separate 3-day youth camps for ages 6-13, and a 2-day kicking camp for high school campers.
Utah will host a 1 day 7 on 7 camp for high schools, 2 separate 3-day youth camps, a 1-day high school skill position only camp, a 1-day OL / DL / kicking camp.
Colorado will host 2 separate 3-day youth camps for grades 1-8, a 1-day OL / DL camp, 2 separate 1-day high school skill position only camps, and a 1-day kicking camp.