- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Here's the best part of Bo Pelini's new contract
Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini has signed a new five-year contract that includes a $425,000 raise from his previous salary.
Pelini will also receive an additional $100,000 raise annually, culminating in a $3.175 million salary in the last year of the contract.
The contract has some interesting incentives, but we like one incentive in particular.
In Nebraska qualifies for any bowl game, Pelini will receive a $150,000 bonus.
So if Nebraska secures the seventh spot in the Big Ten and receives the prestigious bid from the TicketCity Bowl, Pelini will rake in half of Kent State head coach Darrell Hazell’s salary.
Quick...name the city the hosts the TicketCity Bowl. Exactly.
Boy, that Nebraska vs. UAB match-up (CUSA #6) will delight the Husker fans. There are only five other great bowl games scheduled on the same day, January 2nd. Luckily, the Huskers would secure the ESPNU broadcast. (Please sense our sarcasm.)
Perhaps a bid to the Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas featuring Nebraska (Big Ten #6) vs. Baylor (Big 12 #6) would be the perfect holiday trip for Husker fans. Everyone wants that 11 am kick-off on New Year's Eve.
Either way, Pelini’s getting $150,000.
Our sources tell us Pelini's agent will be receiving calls from 14 head coaches on Monday. "Are you entertaining potential new clients at this time?"