- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Video: James Franklin cancels Vandy workout, opts for dodgeball
A couple of days out from the spring game, Vanderbilt head coach James Franklin opted for a team-building exercise instead of the usual day of training.
Franklin broke the surprising news during a team meeting. As expected, the players were pretty jacked, but video shows that offensive line coach Herb Hand was equally fired up.
Herb goes wristbands, cut-off shirt, bank robbers jimmy hat, and looks dead serious. And he’s talking s%*t.
We’ll assume that Franklin and Herb Hand were co-captains of “The Obliterators.”
Unfortunately, as seen in the video, Hand gets eliminated early. Direct kill shot to the face.
But the kill shot to the face was a lot better than the one quarterbacks coach Ricky Rahne received. (That’s gonna take a few minutes to recover from.)
Overall, it looked like the players and coaches had a great time.
Vanderbilt will play their spring game on Sunday night at 7 pm EST.