- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
Photos: The top 10 graphics from signing day
On signing day, all programs are not created equal, but one area that programs seem to have be on an even playing field is the creation, and execution of graphics to promote the program. Every program seems to have a guy that can whip up some sweet graphics when the occasion calls for it, and no occasion is more fitting than National Signing Day.
Christopher Kaiser, Michigan's assistant director of marketing partnerships, kept a really great tab on a lot the different infographics that were used throughout 2014's signing day, which was a big help in putting together this list. You can see his full collection here.
I decided to take a look at all the graphics I could get my hands on, and comprise a list of the ones that looked the most crisp, and appealing overall. Many programs took very different approaches, but here's my list of the big winners.
#10 - Oklahoma: Simple, clean, and effective
#9 - Oregon: This is Oregon's way of saying, "Screw the 'star rankings'. If our coaches are targeting you, there's a really good reason why."
#8 - Southern Cal: I really like the way USC set this up, especially the layout of the state (and hometown location) behind the player. Well executed.
#7 - Iowa State: Another one in the simple, and effective category, with bonus points for the "CYNING" day creativity.
#6 - South Florida: Really well done infographic style announcement, with a good excerpt from ESPN talking about the strengths of the recruit to help inform the fan base. Including the star rankings is another nice touch.
#5 - Delaware: The only FCS school to make the top 10, Delaware went the infographic route, and hit a home run in my opinion. Lots of great information in this one, and it's set in a way that makes you WANT to read every bit of it.
#4 - North Carolina State: Crisp and clean infographic that gets across all the pertinent information of the 2014 singing class and their accomplishments. Another one that makes you want to read every nugget its got.
#3 - Wyoming: Wyoming does a great job with everything from the state inspired background to the font in this one, and is the only one in the top ten to include the head coach's take on a specific recruit. Very well laid out and appealing.
#2 - Michigan: Although you can't get the full feel for it here, Michigan went the interactive infographic route, allowing viewers to click on a players name to get a full profile on each of the signees. The "Make your commitment official" season ticket line at the bottom is also a nice play on the excitement of signing day.
#1 - Oregon State: Simple and impressive. A dangerous combination. The research that went into this one (counting up all the staff's miles) is downright impressive. Brilliant idea.
(H/T Christopher Kaiser)