- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
All the stats you should know heading into week 7
Another week of college football has come and gone, leaving us with these stats to enjoy and keep us company until Thursday night football.
#1 - The Minnesota Vikings managed just 10 yards in the first quarter yesterday.
#2 - Despite playing one less game than most teams, Fresno State leads the country in first downs (154).
#3 - Michigan State leads the nation in both rushing defense and pass efficiency defense. They are the only team in the country allowing less than two yards per carry (1.97).
#4 - Missouri is the only FBS team without a fumble recovery, but the Tigers rank second nationally with 11 interceptions (H/T MU4124)
#5 - After allowing 444 yards rushing to Navy and 280 yards to Missouri in their only two losses, Indiana held Penn State (who averaged 170 yards per game rushing) to just 70 yards rushing on Saturday in a win.
#6 - Through four games, Baylor is averaging 71 points per game. Baylor is also the only team to have punted less than 10 times this season (7), and the only team yet to record a three-and-out.
#7 - In addition to leading the free world in almost every offensive category, Baylor leads the country in red zone defense. While allowing just 11 trips through four games, the Bears have surrendered only four touchdowns and one field goal.
#8 - FIU leads the country with nearly nine punts per game, which is just a touch below their average first downs per game (10).
#9 - Oregon is averaging an impressive 630 yards per game. Baylor is putting up nearly 140 yards more (179.5 yards per game).
#10 - Stanford's David Shaw is 7-1 in games decided by 6 points or less (H/T Bruce Feldman)
#11 - Washington is the most penalized team in the country with 53 penalties accounting for 459 free yards. On the flip side, Navy has committed just 9 penalties in 5 games for just 83 yards.
#12 - Hugh Freeze isn't waving the white flag on fourth downs. The Rebels have gone for it 17 times in five games, and converted on nine of those attempts.
#13 - Iowa (six games played) and Michigan (five games played) are the only teams yet to allow a rushing touchdown.
#14 - Miami has almost five times as many interceptions (nine) than passing touchdowns allowed (two).
#15 - UMass and Wyoming are the only teams in the country that have yet to make a field goal.
#16 - Louisville is the only team in the country that has yet to trail. Of their 300 game minutes, the Cardinals have led for 260:37 and been tied for 39:23 (HT Brett McMurphy).
#17 - The top 11 teams nationally in turnover margin are a combined 44-11 this season. The bottom 11 teams are a combined 15-44. Only one of the top 11 turnover margin squads has a losing record (2-3 TCU), while only one of the bottom 11 turnover margins has managed to post a winning record (4-2 Western Kentucky).