- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
All the stats you need to know going into Week 6
With four or five games in the books at this point, we uncovered some stats that are going to boggle your mind.
As always, if you saw something noteworthy that we've missed, send it our way at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via twitter @FootballScoop.
- Baylor is the only FBS team that has yet to have a 3 and out this season. They're also averaging nearly 10 yards per snap (first nationally).
- USC has had two head coaches in a single season just once. The last time it happened was the first year of the program...back in 1888! (H/T Coy Wire)
- Cal's first four possessions against Oregon on Saturday ended in fumbles.
- Houston leads the country in turnover margin at +2.75 per game.
- The highest scoring team in the country last weekend was Mount Union, who scored 84 points against Marietta in D-III action. The only other school to hit the 80 point mark was Franklin (D-III - IN) who scored 80 on Earlham (D-III - IN).
- In what might be the highest major statistical jump in the country, Baylor has jumped from 113th in the country (37.2 ppg) in scoring defense, to second nationally (7.7 ppg)
- Houston and Boise State are the only teams in the country allowing negative punt return yardage.
- Oregon, Clemson and New Mexico are the only teams in the country yet to throw a pick. All have four games under their belt.
- Through five games Texas A&M has had 102 plays go over 10 yards. On the flip side, Florida International has had 15 plays go over 10 yards in their four contests.
- Since 2010, Alabama is 4-5 in the regular season against SEC teams that finished the season ranked.
- As recently as 2006, only two teams averaged 200 rushing and passing yards per game. Through five weeks this season, 34 teams are matching those numbers (H/T Paul Myerberg)
- This time last week there were 10 teams that had converted each red zone trip into points. Today, there are six: Maryland, Penn State, Rice, Iowa State, Connecticut and Colorado.
- As we detailed earlier today, one week after compiling 465 yards of total offense against Nebraska, South Dakota State was limited to 124 yards in a 20-0 loss to North Dakota State.