- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
The Breakdown - Friday, August 23
|Friday August 23, 2013||presented by:|
The Scoop: From yesterday, both North Carolina Central and West Texas A&M will be in search of new head coaches after this season.
Sonic Drive-In is doing something great for some Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana schools. Here's an example of a ULM-flavored burger.
Coming soon to Monroe-area Sonic Drive-in restaurants... pic.twitter.com/ahYaSMb0hr— ULM Warhawks (@ULMWarhawks) August 22, 2013
Mike Gundy on having three bye weeks this season: “We play the hand we’ve been dealt. I’m not a fan of extended seasons. We try to work our way through it. It is an unusual situation. We try to do the best we can to take care of our athletes.”
Les Miles was set to star in a SyFy original movie until Hurricane Isaac had its say.
The SEC dominates ESPN's list of highest-rated television markets, but not its list of all-time most-watched games.
Arizona ended fall camp the only way fall camp should be ended - with a dance off.
Clemson plays Georgia eight days from today.
Loved Dabo Swinney's quote after Thursday's practice: "It stunk. We would have gotten beat 65-0 today"— Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) August 23, 2013
The next time a New York Jets player starts to feel sorry for himself, he can go talk to special teams coordinator Ben Kotwica about what it was like to serve in Iraq.
Lane Kiffin delivered ice cream to some USC students. He's never been more popular in Los Angeles.
Can you tell teams are just a little bit excited for fall camp to be over? Here's Texas A&M doing a little bit of locker room jousting.
Jerry Kill has to be the absolute toughest coach in college football. "I got two goals in life. Just two. One is to see all the people in the state of Minnesota proud of their Minnesota Gophers football program again. And two is to drive again. I just want to drive my truck, my elbow out the window, listening to country music."
Stevenson University held a little competition after practice: offensive coordinator Jesse Correll 1-on-1 against defensive backs coach Dustin Johnson. Losing side has to run extra conditioning after practice. Who wins?