- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
The Breakdown - Tuesday, August 20
|Tuesday August 20, 2013||presented by:|
The Scoop: Division III power Wisconsin-Whitewater has added a new tight ends coach.
Barry Alvarez had some interesting insight in a recent USA Today article: "I haven't had one person come up to me and say 'We were sorry to see Bret leave." Read more of Alvarez's thoughts from the USA Today article here.
All the best, TCU. Regards, history.
Noteworthy, sort of: LSU has won an FBS-record 41 consecutive non-conference regular season games.— Paul Myerberg (@PaulMyerberg) August 20, 2013
An interesting by the numbers look at ESPN's coverage of college football through the years.
The staff at Trine University (D-III - IN) had some fun with a Nerf gun to break up the monotony of camp. This is what happens when coaches kids leave their toys around grown men.
Chip Kelly's thoughts on using a two quarterback system: "If you have two, you don't have one."
Why Missouri sends its players directly to the weight room after practice.
After adding a bowl in Montgomery, Ala., college football will have two more new bowls in the the Bahamas and Boca Raton, Fla., bringing the total to 38 games by 2014. There were 72 eligible teams in 2011 and 2012. Get ready for 5-7 teams making the postseason.
Today's edition of died and gone to heaven: Mike Yurcich.
Unreal run: last 5 Okla. State OC's - Monken (So Miss), Fedora (UNC), Holgorsen (WVU), Gundy (OSU), Miles (LSU) - now head coaches— Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) August 20, 2013
Paul Johnson needs to get this kid in the locker room before the Georgia game.
Sonny Dykes on why he didn't pursue the Texas Tech opening after Tommy Tuberville's departure: "I didn't think the timing or circumstances were right. Honestly you didn't even think it was right to consider. (Cal and TT) are incredibly different. That was a big part of it, honestly. It's good to go home, but sometimes it's good not to go home."
Who wouldn't want to play for Pat Fitzgerald after watching these videos?
Western Michigan has added a brown alternate jersey. (Pro tip to whomever shot this: turn your phone sideways next time.)
Today's Coach Worth Following on Twitter: Oregon State head coach Mike Riley.