- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
The Breakdown - Friday August 16, 2013
|Friday August 16, 2013||presented by:|
The Scoop: McNeese State has found its athletics director. Also, make sure you hold a good thought for Oregon running backs coach Gary Campbell today.
Gary Pinkel thinks Vince Lombardi would be "flipping in his grave":
Social media savvy Gary Pinkel said Vince Lombardi would be "flipping in his grave" if he knew a coach was doing a Google Hangout— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) August 16, 2013
Tennessee linebacker Dontavis Sapp on the first time he saw Butch Jones: “The first time I saw him walk — you know, he walks with a little bounce — my first thought was, ‘What’s wrong with this guy? This dude kind of walks funny."
Mississippi State AD Scott Stricklin understands that making money isn't everything in the world of college athletics.
Business office numbers … MSU spent $211K on CWS trip. NCAA reimbursed $57K. Net loss of $154K. VERDICT: Money well spent. #HailState— Scott Stricklin (@stricklinMSU) August 16, 2013
Will Muschamp on Florida's recruiting strategy: "This is a big man’s league. When you go pay to watch a boxing match, you don’t go watch the featherweights fight. You go watch heavyweights fight. This is a heavyweight league. So we need have a big, physical team. You can still be really fast, but you better be big and physical if you want to win in this league right now."
Coach K has some advice that every football coach, especially high school coaches, should take note of.
We'll let the venerable EDSBS introduce this video of Vanderbilt hooking up their players with some ice cream.
"I don't play around with my Italian ice. Anchor Down." http://t.co/BCCqHbNImm— edsbs (@edsbs) August 16, 2013
Louisville AD Tom Jurich says "the only people I can't compete with" on keeping Charlie Strong's services are in the NFL. Sports Illustrated on Louisville's rise to prominence.
A great reminder on what makes Stanford one of the model programs in college football.
Texas has released a great trailer for the 2013 season.
When worlds collide - yesterday we told you about members of KISS buying their own Arena Football League team. Now they have a helmet.
One Coach Worth Following on Twitter: Oregon State head coach Mike Riley. Not many other head coaches are tweeting photos with Kendrick Lamar lyrics attached. (If you don't know who that is, ask the nearest player.)