- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
The Breakdown - Thursday, August 8
|Thursday August 8, 2013||presented by:|
Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi is making it extra hard on freshman quarterbacks: "Coach Narduzzi, he’s a mind freak. So I’m trying to keep up with him.” freshman quarterback Damion Terry explained to the Detroit Free Press about how hard it's been to make the transition to a new playbook and using audibles.
The Scoop: Andy Lutz is joining the staff at Georgia Tech & a couple of FCS programs are looking to hire video coordinators.
No program is as efficient as Oregon. See how their players cool down after practice.
This afternoon Bronco Mendenhall told his players (and then the media) that they would not wear names on the back of their jerseys this season. Instead, they would wear words (Spirit, Honor & Tradition). No one was excited. A few hours later Mendenhall reversed course and said they would wear names for all games except homecoming.
Talked to my team tonite. They want to wear tradition spirit honor on jerseys for homecoming only. Last names for rest of the year. PERFECT!— Coach Mendenhall (@BYU_Football) August 9, 2013
Enjoyed this "Core Value" video from Mark Hudspeth's group at Louisiana Lafayette.
Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett on how he plans to use C.J. Spiller: “It’s real simple. We’re going to give him the ball until he throws up. So he’s either got to tap out or throw up on the field. Let’s just put it that way.”
Fun former coach to follow on Twitter... Barry Switzer:August 8, 2013
Jim McElwain on the difference in practice between year one and year two: "They kind of got their feet wet yesterday, and they kind of got their eyes opened to the picked-up intensity, but that's good," McElwain told the Reporter-Herald. "I'd rather see the intensity real high and have to bring them back. It's good to say, whoa. It's really good when you don't have to say giddy-up."