- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
The next Pro Bowl will have a few new twists
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, who we all know as the go-to-guy when it comes to NFL news, the Pro Bowl will look a little different this season.
The most notable change is that instead of the traditional AFC vs. NFC match up, teams will now be picked via a "Fantasy Draft" with Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice being the captains choosing the teams. Hopefully the NFL fully capitalizes on this idea and televises the draft for fans to watch.
C'mon...Who wouldn't enjoy seeing that?
Other notable changes include:
- Kickoffs will no longer take place. Return specialists will be replaced with an extra defensive back on the rosters.
- A two minute warning will be added to the first and third quarters (and possession will change at the end of each quarter), increasing the opportunities for "two minute drills".
- Defenses will be permitted to play Cover 2 and press coverage.
- The game clock will start after an incomplete pass, except inside the last two minutes of the first half and last five minutes of the second half.
- The play clock will change from a 40 second / 25 second clock to a 35 / 25 second clock.
After much debate over the location of the game over the past few years, Schefter also revealed that the game will remain in Honolulu and will take place January 26th.
Now players will be assigned to teams through the Pro Bowl Draft (really). Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders will be draft captains.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 31, 2013
No more kickoffs in Pro Bowl. Rosters will consist of 43 players per squad. Game will be played Jan 26 in Honolulu.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 31, 2013
10/8/2013 UPDATE >> The new look Pro Bowl will also debut some brand new uniforms, a far cry from the traditional red, white and blue unis of the past.
With AFC & NFC ties gone, Nike goes bold with Pro Bowl uniforms pic.twitter.com/BrCTm0iY1G— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) October 8, 2013