- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
The Scoop on What You Missed This Week
Teams report for camp next week. We've made it, everybody. The off-season is finally behind us.
The Starting Five: Our five best stories of the week.
- The winners of the 2013 Video of the Year contest were announced on Monday. At the FBS level, the title goes to Ole Miss. Southern Oregon took home the non-FBS Video of the Year award, and Chaparral High School out of Arizona won the High School Video of the Year honors.
- The media day circuit made sure almost every BCS head coach was asked about his personal responsibility regarding player conduct. Why Northwestern's Pat Fitzgerald had by far the best answer.
- Let's just say he's historically overqualified for his current position. 10 Questions With: Western Kentucky head coach Bobby Petrino.
- In the world of 80-plus plays and 40-plus points per game, the best defense is a fast offense.
- You're probably not familiar with Incarnate Word outside linebackers/special teams coach Jake Zweig, but you should be. Why? He's the most interesting man in college football.
The Film Room: A sampling of the best videos we posted this week.
- An entertaining video from Northwestern. Why kickers aren't allowed at Big Ten Media Days.
- A funny marketing video from Under Armour, Tom Brady and Funny or Die.
- The sequel to Arizona's ground-breaking recruiting video: Hard Edge 2.
- An effective recruiting video from Colby College.
- Something you don't get to see often: inside Jason Garrett's message to the Cowboys to open training camp.
The Best in Non-Coaching News: Keeping you up to date on everything you need to know inside the college football world.
- The crystal football, also known as the one good thing the BCS ever produced, is getting thrown out with the trash.
- The 25 most engaged fanbases in college football.
- ESPN is going all out in terms of college football coverage in the month of August.
- Phoenix, Jacksonville, New Orleans, San Antonio, Tampa, Dallas and Miami will bid on the 2016-17 College Football Playoff championship games according to Brett McMurphy. The 2015 title game is already set for Cowboys (err, AT&T) Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- The Pac-12 announced restrictions for full-contact practice this week.
- New uniforms and/or helmets at Western Michigan, Miami of Ohio, Ole Miss, Louisiana-Lafayette, Louisiana-Monroe, Nevada, Buffalo, Fresno State, Baylor, South Alabama, South Carolina, Columbia and Houston.