The Scoop on What You Missed This Week
SEC Media Days start a week and a half from today. I repeat, SEC Media Days start a week and a half from today.
The Starting Five: Our five best stories of the week.
- Why every football coach should pay attention to the NCAA's suspension of Baylor women's basketball coach Kim Mulkey.
- As long as we're handing out reading material, here's something every current and aspiring athletic director needs to read.
- Is it just us, or could this type of helmet create a competitive advantage in the right circumstances?
- Mark Dantonio urges recruits to "find the truth" in the recruiting process.
The Film Room: A sampling of the best videos we posted this week.
- Every American, and especially every American father, needs to watch this video.
- Kentucky offensive coordinator Mike Leach leads an instructional video from 1997. This is greatness.
- Is there any program in America more ready for August 31 than Arkansas?
- North Carolina has the art of the hype video down to a science.
- An all-access look at Kliff Kingsbury's trip to ESPN headquarters and New York City, all in the name of Texas Tech football.
The Best in Non-Coaching News: All the news outside of the coaching world you need to know about.
- How does football at Daytona sound? It might happen.
- The Denver Broncos (err, Outlaws) have unveiled the largest outdoor video screen in the NFL.
- The 30 most expensive tickets in college football.
- The ACC and the American will meet up in the Military Bowl beginning next year.
- Thanks to the University of Nebraska's Center for Brain, Biology and Behavior could revolutionize the way we diagnose concussions.