The Scoop on What You Missed This Week
- by Zach Barnett 1 year ago
With the NBA Finals now gone, we're one step closer to football season.
The Starting Five: Our five best stories of the week.
- We debuted a new feature this week, the Coach-to-Coach mailbag. In case you're wondering, yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. We get a coach, and you, the fellow coach, asks him questions. First up: Kliff Kingsbury.
- Another new feature that we rolled out that's quite similar in nature, we asked one question to 10 different coaches and got 10 different responses. What's the best coaching advice you've ever received?
- Jason Kidd getting the Brooklyn Nets' head coaching job made us wonder, which current NFL players could jump to a head coaching position?
- Who's going to win the 2013 national championship? One of these 14 teams, according to one expert.
The Film Room: A sampling of the best videos we posted this week.
- The best video of the off-season, or at least the most highly-produced video, belongs to Arizona.
- Is this the best student section in the country?
- Want to see every uniform combination in FBS? Have 35 minutes to spare? You're in luck.
- Go inside a defensive play call with Miami's Mark D'Onofrio.
The Best in Non-Coaching News: Everything you need to know that happened inside the college football world this week.
- A former Ohio high school assistant coach is on the cover of this week's Sports Illustrated.
- The American (formerly Big East) released some early-season TV times on Friday.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars are going to build the world's largest scoreboard.
- Here's reason No. 9,815 why college football is good for the economy.
- A lawsuit that you need to keep track of held an important hearing this week.