- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
|Friday September 20, 2013||presented by:|
Jensen Beach (FL): Head coach John Fey has resigned. Tim Caffey is now serving as head coach.
South Paulding (GA): Ed Koester, who had a tumor removed from his spinal cord a month ago, will be up in the press box for tonight's game. We hear that he is doing well and is making great progress on his recovery.
Lebanon (TN): Assistant coach Dewayne Robb has resigned. Robb helped to coach the running backs.
|Thursday September 19, 2013||presented by:|
Goose Creek (SC): Goose Creek High School, near Charleston, SC is looking for football games the following dates for 2014 and 2015 seasons; 8/21/14, 8/22/15, 8/29/14, 8/28/15, 9/5/14, 9/4/15, 9/26/14, 9/25/15. We will also consider traveling and out of state teams. Please email Chuck Reedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Douglas (AZ): Head coach Dick Keith has stepped down. Assistant coach Levi Salazar has been named interim head coach adn will finish out the season in that role.
Read Zone Option: X&O Labs' new research uncovers 3 deviations in the Read Zone Option from the Pistol formation. X&O Labs has made this research available FREE to coaches. If you run the Read Zone Option, or even defend it, you should read this research today. Click here to read the research.
|Wednesday September 18, 2013||presented by:|
Central Catholic (Bloomington, IL): Head coach Bobby Moews has stepped down. Moews' brother, Mike, will step up from defensive coordinator to head coach.
|Tuesday September 17, 2013||presented by:|
South Jones (MS): Head coach Chet Bergalowski has been suspended for the next two games of the season. Offensive coordinator Matt Smith and defensive coordinator Chris White will take Bergalowski's place. Bergalowski will continue to serve as athletic director during the suspension.
|Monday September 16, 2013||presented by:|
A Play A Day: The "Best Plays from the Best Coaches". Receive a new play a day to watch and learn as many times as you want. It's like going into the meeting room with coaches and staff learning first hand the specifics of Offense, Defense, Special Teams, and Drills. Subscribers see a new video Monday-Friday, and have access to over 150 video teachings in the video archives. Learn from staff members from programs like Nevada, Stanford, and Oregon as well as coaches from 1-AA, D-2, D-3, and great high school programs. See for yourself at www.aplayaday.com.
Friday September 13, 2013
The Football Practice Study: Get your FREE copy of X&O Labs' Football Practice Study and discover new trends in practice circuits; how coaches are developing mental toughness; overall practice management techniques; and much more. Click here now to get your FREE copy of this 40-page report