- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
|Tuesday October 8, 2013||presented by:|
Iowa State: Markus Alleyne has rejoined the staff as assistant athletic director for football operations. Alleyne previously served on the operations staff but had accepted a position with the Fiesta Bowl earlier this year. There are no further openings on the staff at this time.
Langston (NAIA - OK): Langston University is seeking a full-time compliance coordinator. The selected applicant will be head of compliance and have one assistant. NCAA Division II experience is required, as well as a basic knowledge of NAIA compliance rules and regulations. The position is currently open and Langston is looking to fill the spot immediately. Please send resumes to Sports Information Director Daniel Garrett at email@example.com
|Monday October 7, 2013||presented by:|
Iowa State: DFO Brian Schwartze is leaving the program. We understand that Schwartze has accepted an executive position with a regional company in private industry. He will be missed. Hope to have him back "in the game" someday.
|Monday August 12, 2013||presented by:|
Georgia Southern: Sources tell us that Kassi Lee will serve as director of football operations.
|Thursday August 8, 2013||presented by:|
Georgia Tech: Sources tell us that former Auburn and Texas Tech assistant athletic director Andy Lutz will join the staff as DFO.
ECU: Former Gardner-Webb offensive coordinator Dale Steele has officially joined the staff and will serve as director of football administration.
|Friday August 2, 2013||presented by:|
Georgia Tech: Assistant director of football operations Mike Huff has been promoted to director of football operations.
|Friday July 26, 2013||presented by:|
Montana State: Former intern assistant coach Nate Parseghian will serve as Montana State's director of football operations.
|Monday July 22, 2013||presented by:|
Northern Colorado (FCS): Sources tell us Tulsa grad assistant Zak Bigelow will join the Northern Colorado staff as director of football operations.
Fordham: Sources tell us that Greg Marmaros will be the new director of football operations at Fordham. Marmaros most recently served in an operations role at Northwestern.
|Tuesday July 16, 2013||presented by:|
TCU: Director of football operations Mike Sinquefield has been promoted to an associate AD for administration position.
Wagner College (FCS): Wagner College is looking for a DFO. This person will help assist with AD responsibilities. This is not a coaching position. The position will include tuition, housing, meals and a stipend. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.